Nightingale VA Benefits
The VA loan program is a flexible lending solution designed to make home ownership more affordable for qualified U.S. veterans. With favorable terms, competitive rates, and no monthly mortgage insurance premium, VA loans are another great option for U.S. veterans.
Designated For Borrowers Who
- Are qualified U.S. veterans
- Have limited savings for down payment and closing costs
- Standard, high balance and jumbo amounts
- No monthly mortgage premiums are due
- Minimum 580* credit score
- 1-4 unit primary residence properties are eligible
- Energy Efficient Mortgages (EEM) allowed
- Fixed and ARM options
- LTVs up to 100% for purchases, cash-out refinances and Interest Rate Reduction Refinance Loans (IRRRLs)
We also offer VA Jumbo and Refinance options.
Nightingale will provide veterans with the same benefits as healthcare professionals.
Contact us today for more info!
A qualified veteran is any person who is in active service, or who has served and was honorably discharged from active military, navel or air service duty. Other qualifying veterans may include those discharged because of service-connected disabilities and un-married surviving spouse of a service member. Maximum loan amounts apply. VA Plus: Higher credit scores may be required based on loan amount, loan purpose, LTV, property type, etc. Ask your mortgage advisor for details. **Credit score requirements are subject to change based on the program/loan amount. Contact your mortgage advisor for more details.